Printing and Lamination
Color printing on disposable bagasse products can help your client to do a nice branding. we use food safety ink and we can do a multi laser printing .
PE/PET/PLA lamination can add a good insulation film on babagsse pulp products.
The film-coated product greatly improves the water and oil-proof performance of the product. For some use cases that require long-term storage of food, the film-coated product is a good choice.
Lamination mold is request , for new item we do not have lamination mold, this will costs $2500 for each mold, mold leading time is 3 weeks.
Mold manufacture department
We have our own mold department, this will be a great advantage for us to provide fast service to our client. Also the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the product, that is also one of the reason why some peers factories products quality is not stable.
New items develop process and time line ：
- provide us samples
- we make drawings to send to you to check
- drawings revised and confirmed, we will make a sample mold
- Manufacture samples and send samples to client to do evaluation
- receive feedback and if needed, will start from step 2 to modify new samples.
- samples confirmed, then we will make mass production mold.
- use mass production mold to make samples and send to client to do final confirm.
The whole process takes 8-10 weeks most of the time.
Pulp products need to be demolded after thermoforming.
So it is very difficult to manufacture 0 degree angle products, but on the industrial packaging there are a lots of situation need this kind of 0 angle products. And good news is we are good at it, this is also thankfully to our mold engineers, after so many years studying and innovation, We have mastered such demoulding technology.
So when you need industrial packaging, please contact us to develop it !